March brought with it the London Championships! The competition took place on the 30th & 31st March and is hosted by the Academy ANS.
On the Saturday, all our open dancers took to the stage for their championships. The feis was well attended by dancers from far and wide as this competition was the last chance to step out in new costumes and test out those last minute changes to steps, ahead of the World Championships in Killarney next month.
Team Ellis-Parr were no exception to this, with both Freddy and Jessica stepping out in new costumes!
On Sunday, it was the turn of our grades dancers to show everyone ehat they were made of and they did no disappoint with some fabulous results.
Congratulations to all our dancers that took part in the championships and a special mention to:
- Freddy Beard, Age 11 London Champion 2019
- Jessica Ellis, Age 22-28 runner up, London Championships 2019
- Michaela Green, Senior Runner-up, London Championships 2019
- Jenny Found, runner up, Senior Intermedaite Reel Award, London Championships 2019
- Ailish Cowling, 4th, Age 11 Intermediate Award, London Championships 2019
- Cecile Steele-Larmeu, 4th, Age 8 Beginner A Award, London Championships 2019